Totaranui Walk or Relax
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Motueka, Nelson
- Product code: GB-WOR
Departing from Totaranui by water taxi, this cruise gives you the best of boating and walking in the Abel Tasman National Park.
About this trip:
Departing from Totaranui at the northern end of the Abel Tasman National Park, we take you on a scenic cruise viewing native Fur Seals (Kekeno) on the way to Anchorage where you can explore and relax.
At Anchorage you can spend time relaxing on the beach or enjoy one of the short walks available from the beach:
– Stunning Te Pukatea Bay 50 minutes return
– Te Pukatea Bay via Pitt Head loop track 1.5 hours
– Cleopatras Pool (Torrent River) 2 hours return
– Watering Cove 50 minutes return
– Astrolabe lookout (turn right for 5 minutes from top of Watering Cove track) 30 minutes return
Comfortable walking, suitable for all ages and abilities.
-10.45 arrives Anchorage 11.45am
-1.20pm for your scenic cruise back to Totaranui arriving at 2.15pm
– $90 Adult
– $45 Child (5-15 years)
Under 5's go free